Thomas Brown Engineering provide precision manufactured aerospace components and assemblies conforming to the AS9100D & ISO9001:2015 quality standards.
Serving both the commercial aerospace and defence industries, Thomas Brown Engineering’s long established reputation for highest quality engineering, and innovative approach has meant our long-standing clients can rely on our meticulous production processes.
“Since I discovered Thomas Brown’s several years ago they have become my go to machining company especially when quality and precision is paramount and where the complexity/intricacy of the product demands the very best in machinery and technical capability.”
Shaun Daniels – Managing Director
- We manufacture aerospace components to AS9100D and ISO9001:2015 accreditation. Our certification number is 51291.
- We are members of the North West Aerospace Alliance (NWAA).
- We operate Aventor MRP production control system. We also utilise Visual FAIR inspection technology within our quality control department.
- Our highly experienced inspection department is headed by our Quality Manager. They ensure that our components are correct to specification, paperwork is complete and parts are suitably packaged before delivery.
- We provide a bespoke sub-contract machining service with flexibility of approach.
- We turn and mill a comprehensive range of aerospace materials from plastics through to exotics.
- We offer finishing and heat treatment as part of our service. We can deliver components by schedule delivery or offer a Kan-ban service.
- Our Mikron 5 axis machines with 7 pallet loading system offer excellent precision machining and surface finish to parts.
Download our capability Brochure