Automotive component manufacturing
- We have been manufacturing components and assemblies for the automotive, commercial and motorsport industries for over 30 years. Examples of what we can deliver include compressor components, F1 machined parts, turbo charger parts, damper units and drive train parts.
- We have the capability and capacity to manufacture one off development parts up to thousands off, giving our customers a complete concept to realisation service.
- We operate a comprehensive production control software package, allowing us to schedule all aspects of our manufacturing process to meet our clients’ delivery expectations.
- We offer First Article Inspection reporting within our quality control department.
- Our dedicated quality department is led by Barrie, our Head of Quality. His team ensure that our quality standards are maintained each and every day.
- We offer full traceability of material and processes throughout manufacture, adhering to our ISO9001 and AS9100 quality approvals at every stage.
- We offer finishing and heat treatments as part of our scope of supply. We can take a project from conception to completion and deliver as a schedule delivery or we offer a Kanban service.
- Our impressive CNC capability, including Mikron 5 axis machines with 7 pallet loading, offer superb accuracy and excellent surface finish to parts.
- We embrace a lean culture through our 2 second lean programme and we strive for continuous improvement and waste elimination thus allowing us to offer an agile and flexible service to our clients.