Nuclear component manufacturing
- We manufacture all our components to quality approvals ISO9001 and AS9100. Our certificate number is 51291.
- We provide a complete sub-contract, precision machining service.
- Our flexible and bespoke service can take your project from conception to completion.
- We can supply precision made parts in a comprehensive range of materials including plastics and exotics.
- We operate a comprehensive production control software package, allowing us to schedule all aspects of our manufacturing process to meet our clients’ delivery expectations.
- We offer First Article Inspection reporting within our quality control department.
- Our dedicated quality department ensure that our quality standards are maintained each and every day.
- We offer full traceability of material and processes throughout manufacture, adhering to our ISO9001 and AS9100 quality approvals at each stage.
- We offer finishing and heat treatments as part of our scope of supply. We can take a project from conception to completion and deliver as a schedule delivery or we offer a Kanban service.
- Our impressive CNC capability, including Mikron 5 axis machines with 7 pallet loading, offer superb accuracy and excellent surface finish to parts.
- We can suitably pack, to customer specification, and reliably deliver to all corners of the UK and beyond.
- We embrace a lean culture through our 2 second lean programme, and we strive for continuous improvement and waste elimination thus allowing us to offer an agile service to our clients.