Thomas Brown Engineering has many years’ experience in high volume machining of industrial components. We serve the Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Gas & Oil, Food & Drink and Electronic industries.
“Many thanks for the delivery. I have just taken one of the products out of the bag. WOW! Beautiful precision engineering. Well done to the Thomas Brown Engineering team. There will definitely be more work to follow.”
Michael Hancock – Operations Director
- We conform to ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D.
- We provide a complete sub-contract CNC turning and milling service.
- Our technical and innovative approach make us a reliable partner and we bring the same standards to every industry.
- Our friendly and helpful staff have years of experience in the manufacture, design and development of industrial components.
- Our highly experienced inspection department is led by our Head Quality Inspector. The team ensure that our industrial components are correct to specification, paperwork is complete and parts are suitably packaged before delivery.
- Our CNC 9 Axis turn mill lathes, capacity from 3mm to 65mm diameter, with the benefit of one hit machining, produces parts quickly and more accurately that more conventional methods.
- We can offer competitive pricing using the benefit of machining in a lights out situation.
- Our experienced technical department can offer advice on prototype development and keeping component production cost effective.
- We offer finishing and heat treatment as part of our service.
- We can deliver components by schedule delivery or offer a Kan-ban service.